What I learned from Knox

June 1, 2007
11:58 PM

Two more :)

I have continued to learn that God is in control. Nothing we do, see or say escapes His master plan.

I have learned that no matter how frustrated I am at this very moment, it doesn't matter. What matters is how I would feel if the moment was no longer there.

I have learned what to pray "without ceasing" truly means and that lifting someone in prayer above all else reveals a wonderful connection with the Holy Spirit.

I have learned more of what a WONDERFUL boy Knox was and how blessed his family was to have him...and how blessed he was to have his family. God knew what He was doing when he knit them together.

I have learned that sometimes there are no words and that is okay.

I have learned how compassionate my husband is to my "cooky" online gal pals.

I have learned that no matter what our denomination, color, creed, beliefs...we are ONE family with ONE father and in true times of need we unite as ONE.

I have learned how a missing croc can be of the UTMOST importance.

I have learned that the bond that we build between our children as siblings is important.

I have learned that no matter what, Knoxie will always be a part of my life and I think of him and his mommy every day.

I have learned that children also have the capacity to love across the miles those they have never met.

I have learned that I can never take too many pictures (no matter what the rest of my family tells me.) Rolling Eyes

I have learned that if it is important to my child, it is important to me...no matter how little and trivial it may seem.

I have learned that everyone loves, lives, prays, laughs, grieves over different things in different ways...and that too is okay.



I've learned to appreciate everyday and see God's blessings around me.

I've learned that it is possible to cry for someone you've never met.

I've learned that it is possible to pray always.

I've learned that God's grace meets us when we need it most.

I've learned that this group of women here at HK is a wonderful group of women that I am so blessed to be a part of.

I've learned to take pictures and write memories down.

I've learned to be grateful each and everyday.

Thank you, Rachel, for sharing your Knoxie with us. He was such a precious little boy!

No comments: