Book Suggestions

July 7, 2007
1:38 PM

Currently Reading
A Mother's Grief Observed: A Personal Account of How God Brought Hope and Healing Following the Devasting Loss of a Son
By Rebecca Faber

Just thought I would mention that if you want an inkling of some of the stuff that we are going through with losing Knox or understanding other people and their losses, you might want to check out some of the books I have listed in my What I am currently reading tags(or whatever you call them in the blogging world). They have helped me to know that I am not alone in my thoughts and struggles ands of course it is easy for me to say now, but I think that it would be a good idea for Christians to read some of these personal narratives to aid them in helping to share another's grief. If this had been someone other than me, I wouldn't have had a clue about what to say or do so I probably would have done nothing... and that would have been sad.

No comments: