Red Plaid

May 23, 2007
11:46 PM

First you have to know that I really love RED.  I really love RED gingham.  And I really love this RED plaid.

So, for Elizabeth's 8th birthday party, I made her friends and her T-shirts with their initials on them to wear at her party as jerseys. I had some fabric scraps out and asked her which one she wanted me to use on her T-shirt.  She picked this RED plaid because "Knox had an outfit made out of it."  Knox was her pet and you will probably hear me say that over and over.  ;)  So here is Knox in his RED plaid outfit loving his doorway jumper and Elizabeth with her RED plaid L for "Lizzy."  And she doesn't know it but I think I have enough of that material for some matching shorts or skirt.  Maybe I can surprise her with that some time soon!!



And maybe I should mention that these are my two kids that look the most alike.  If she didn't have on girly stuff and he his boy stuff their baby pictures would be difficult to tell apart.  Maybe if I learn to use a scanner one day, I post some of their look-a-like pictures.

No comments: