Stirring the Pot

December 3, 2007
11:43 PM

Here is a small portion of an email I got from someone today that lost an adult child in a tragic way several years ago...

"The hardest thing was feeling like we "shoulda " done this and that. but God has seen us through this. not by giving us some kind of answer to why or wherefore but Being our Answer. I couldn't believe it when A... told me that i would someday quit "stirring the pot" and maybe i could even not take the pot off the shelf."


I thought...hmmm..."stirring the pot"... what a great way to put it. I have been especially stirring that pot fast and furious for the last couple of weeks which does nothing but make me a tad insane, but I can't seem to make my arm quit stirring the pot. Between that and the flashbacks for lack of a better word, it has been a bit rough. But I guess there is hope that someday I'll quit stirring the pot.

No comments: