Dream about Knox

February 3, 2008
10:45 AM

I had a dream about Knox last night. This isn't something that happens very often as I rarely remember what I dream, but this was after I had been awake and gone back to sleep. I am not going to relate the whole dream because as dreams often do most of it didn't make sense, but in the dream it was early in the morning and he was still asleep. I went and checked on him and he was sleeping. Anyway, I went to another room and in a few minutes I looked up and there he was standing there with some serious bed head on the right side of his head. He looked at me with a squirmy grin and I held out my arms and said "Come see me." Then he did his thing where he grins at me, puts his arm behind his back and turns his body back and forth. Then someone walked in the room and woke me up. It was really sweet and I realized as I laid there thinking about it that he was bigger, older. He looked like a two year old; he got up out of bed and walked in the room like he would now as he would be in a big boy bed. It was sweet.

No comments: