A letter to Knox

January 6, 2008
3:44 PM

Dear Knox,

We are missing you today on Jack's birthday. He'd love to be sharing his 4th birthday with you. You'd love to chase his little remote control car around that he got as a present! He has been missing you this week. I know this because he has been talking about you a lot lately and pouring over his photo album of the two of you. He smiles, he ponders, he looks happy, he looks sad. He reminds me that you wanted to do everything he did and why is that, mama, he asks. Is is because I loved him, he wants to know. The other night he reminded me of how you would wake him in the night with your crying. I think he has forgot about the times that he woke you up. He misses having you for a roommate. Know that we love you and miss you today and look forward to being together with you again.


Love,
Mommy for all of us

No comments: