Carrides with Knox

October 17, 2007
11:10 PM

I wanted to post some photos of Knox in the van after my post about his unfortunate trip that one time. In reality, Knox was an excellent carrider. Both Jack and he would just look out the windows and see what they could see. He seemed to enjoy just riding and see what he could see. When we drove around town, I would often turn around at a red light to get a quick grin from him and to reach back and squeeze his toes...esp at the terribly long light at Broadmoor and 29th st for those who are well acquainted with that light. ;)

This first picture is about this time last year with him and Jack riding side-by-side...I loved my full van!


And this one is from this spring. He is asking for his paci....how odd...two pictures in a row with no paci in his mouth...heehee.

No comments: