Remembering

November 2, 2007
11:36 PM

I was sitting on the couch today(it is so nice to actually have a place to sit in this house now ;) )and I looked over at a picture of Knox and Jack sitting on the bookcase. I was looking at Knox's beautiful face...his just perfectly pudgy cheeks and his clear blue eyes. He wasn't smiling but just looking. It got me to remembering about the timeafter he was born and my admiring him then and being awed once again in God's creation and the beauty of birth and the delicate features of a newborn. How 5 times over it doesn't get any less amazing. How watching him grow and develop and learn new things was no less amazing and joyful than it was the first, second, third, or fourth time and how that in itself surprised me. It surprised me that I WAS still amazed and that everything still seemed new and fresh.

No comments: