Keep him in your memory

November 29, 2007
9:17 PM

My young friend Abi gave me a poem that she wrote about Knox, and she kindly is letting me share it with you.


Keep him in your memory,

Never forget

Of the legacy he left

Xt. (Christ) knows the best is yet.



Although it was only for a short time that he came,

Never again will the lives of those who knew him be the same.

During life he was a ray of light

Even now that he is gone, his memory stays bright.

Remember he taught us life is precious, to enjoy what we have

So save every moment, every tear, each happy laugh.

Of course, although his purpose in life is done,

Never can the world forget Knox Anderson.



Her mom also shared with me how they were at Princeton where their son was in school on April 23rd. When they heard that Knox had died, they were outside and their son pointed out the windows of those students that he knew were praying for Knox. It amazes me still how Knox bound so many people together in prayer all over the world. For that I am thankful, it has taught me a lot. Also, it is hard to express how much it means to me that so many people love him besides his family and will keep him in their memories.

No comments: