Knox and Soccer

November 9, 2007
10:02 AM

I've been a soccer mom for what seems like forever, and we spend a lot of time on the soccer field. Knox was probably there when he was a week old. I really don't remember but he probably was. :) I don't have many pictures of him at soccer games as I was more likely to be taking pictures of those playing than those not, but I do have a couple of pictures and a lot of memories. Last spring was actually a bit trying yet fun at the soccer fields. Knox had this fascination with walking lines wherever we were. This was a bit of a problem on the soccer fields as the lines were all on the field. So I'd be watching the games and the next thing I knew he would be on the field walking down the sideline very carefully so to stay on the line. Then he got smart and started trying to go to the fields behind me. One day I pulled him off the field of some grown men playing soccer. They stopped and watched him as he walked down one of the lines marking the middle of the field. Anyway here are a coule of pictures. The first one is one I have posted before of Lizzy holding him and her friend Renee holding her little sister Emma. We spent a lot of time at the soccer fields with them as Renne's older sister played on Anne Michal's team and Renee played on Lizzy's team. The second picture is my mom sitting with him last fall. It was when he was learning to walk.


No comments: