Things that are hard

June 10, 2008
10:50 PM

I haven't posted much lately, but not because I haven't had anything to say but because I was putting off writing this post and I needed to be able to get my thoughts together enough to do it.  I am not going to be posting on this blog any more; I have been trying to quit for a couple of months now and I guess it feels like another "leaving him behind" moment.  I have exhausted my picture of him for the most part.  I started this blog to record his pictures and memories and that has been accomplished; along the way, it developed into something a little more and for that I am grateful, but I feel as though it is time to bring it to an end.  I'll still be blogging on my other blog and I am sure it will include things about Knox and my writings from here will carry over to our family blog because he is still a part of our family.
    I want to thank again all of you that have been supportive of our family.  Thank you for all the notes, the prayers, the comments and messages.  I appreciated all of them even if I wasn't able to respond at the time I received them.  This blog will stay where it is; the pictures and stories will be here for viewing and reading and maybe they will be a comfort to someone down the road.

No comments: