Oh to be four

April 23, 2008
1:07 PM

Jack has become attached to a new stuff animal.He still loves his monkeys,but he doesn't NEED them like he did. His new love is this really little dog that is neither particularly cute or soft; apparently he got it when he was in the hospital around 14 months because of a really bad stomach virus and dehydration. I don't really remember his getting the dog, but his sisters do and he says he does as well. He seems to remember other details that don't seem possible so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has named this dog Knox so don't be surprised if you hear him asking where Knox is. He means his dog. I am used to it. They have playmobile animals and other things they have named Knox so I hear that sort of stuff all the time. So today he got in trouble for throwing a fit and I sent him to his bed. He laid in his bed screaming," I want Knox!!!" over and over until someone gave him his dog. I wish I were four so I could scream the same thing, but I wouldn't mean the dog.

No comments: