Brothers part II

April 30, 2008
9:24 AM

When I was doing the post of Jack and Knox, I had to save this picture for its own post.


If we were upstairs working or doing stuff, when Knox woke up from his nap, Jack would ask me if he could go talk to Knox. So I'd let him and finish up what I was doing before getting him up. It was kind of fun for them to have their time together. One day when we did this, I could just hear them laughing and laughing. They seemed to be having the best time. I went in to see what was so hilarious and Jack had filled Knox's bed with so much stuff that he had Knox backed into a corner. It was typical for him to give Knox a couple of toys to play with, but he got just a tad carried away that time. I think Knox was one step away from finding it NOT so funny anymore. Besides taking the picture, Jack did get instructions to not give him more than a couple of toys again!!

No comments: