Things people say

April 24, 2008
8:31 PM

It has always seemed like such a tragedy to me that Knox was loved so much yet taken,but here is what a friend had to say in regards to the Goodbye Post and she is right.  I am very grateful that he was so loved and that I don't have to have any regrets over his ever not being wanted or loved and cared for. I know I have said before just how easily he fit into our family just like he was always apart of it and how it seemed that God knew he was just what we needed. He was always considered precious by all of us.

It's sweet and perfect that they loved him so much.  Imagine how much more tragic the death of an unloved child would be.  He went straight from the love and care of his earthly family to the love and care of his heavenly family.

Thanks Natalie for the perspective.

No comments: