TX wildflowers

April 7, 2008
11:52 PM

I love TX wildflowers. I love driving down the road and seeing the blue,red, yellow and pink flowers all along the way. Spring really is the prettiest time in TX and a time to look forward to. I was driving to"town" the other day and I thought,"I love April in TX." As soon as the thought ended, it kind of startled me. I have something to love in April. God gave me an April love in TX. Thank you Lord.

Every spring I try to be aware of the changing of the seasons, but some years I have disappointed myself by suddenly realizing spring was over,everything was already green, and I missed it all. This year I have been especially aware. I've watched the gradual changing of the grass from brown to green, trees and flowers blooming, and then watching the trees leaf. It has been comforting and reassuring with a sublayer of sadness to be reminded that life goes on; new life begins; God is creator and orderer of life from flowers to people;that what he does is good. I pray I don't miss another spring.

No comments: