Confession

March 17, 2008
9:57 PM

I have been dreading Easter. I think more than Christmas even. I remember last Easter much more vividly and I found myself thinking of Easter as the wonderful day we had 5 days before Knox' accident. I was also remembering it as time we spent with friends we miss as well. We spent the two Easters we had here at their house as well as Knox's first Christmas and it just made for a sad package. I miss Knox. I miss our friends. Anyway, I am still struggling, but Nancy Wilson reminded me on her blog (she has had several good ones lately--check them out) that Easter is not about the 5 days after Easter 2007 but the resurrection of Christ and worthy of celebration. So pray with us for a joyful celebration. I think we will dye eggs which we haven't done for several years and make hotcross buns for starters and I am still sewing with the end in sight. I have been having picture issues but when I can get to them I will post some pictures of Knox from last Easter even though most of them have been posted already.

No comments: