Easter 2007

March 22, 2008
11:41 PM

Here are the promised pictures from Easter 2007. I am still having picture issues, but am getting them worked out.

Showing off his Easter outfit.  Not sure why, but since Anne Michal was a baby I have loved giraffes for babies.  Her first outfit I bought was a sleeper with a giraffe on it so Knox continues the tradition.

Before church Easter morning. I love how Jack is getting Knox's attention. Boys!!


Then all the ones from the Eater egg hunt:
It was unseasonably cold that day, but I remember thinking he could wear my favorite overalls one more time. He had a lot of fun hunting eggs. He kept picking them up and then throwing them back down like balls. He didn't really care to have more than one at a time.

How do I choose?

High stepping in the grass.

The cup and paci are as important as the eggs.

Somebody clean this van behind me!!!

Yay!!  Another one!

outside before church...notice how Elizabeth has to hold him back.  He always wanted to come grab my camera.

And lastly Jon and Knox..

No comments: