Being complete...

March 23, 2008
12:26 AM

I hear people talk all the time about how they have x number of children and how their family just feels complete or on the other hand, I will hear someone say they don't feel like their family is complete yet. I didn't necessarily feel like our family was complete and obviously it wasn't with at least one more to come, but I often find my mind going to that phrasing of a family being complete; I know that our family will not be complete again until heaven. Heaven and completeness is a joyful thought; but it is sobering knowing we continue to live our earthly life out without our complete family. When I look at this picture,


I can't help but think about how he just fit in perfectly and effortlessly into our family. What a treasure he was and is..

No comments: